Wednesday, June 15, 2011

intermission due to weather

hi guys!

The good news is we are ok, and our house is intact. Our trees are still standing. The bad news is that many trees and power lines are down w/i a 5 block area around our home. If I had to guess, I'd say we are 2-3 days away from having power.

I had tonight's blog ready to go and was adding pics when the power died. So, consider this break from your sponsor as a time to talk among yourselves...just don't talk ABOUT me! Use the time to catch up on a post you've missed or share a link with a friend. You know you will be my new best friend if you do!!


I'm presently at my sister's where I was able to get a hot bath! Given that I had done yard work all day, I am so grateful she still had power! You will be so proud to know that this development has given me the opportunity to do something I NEVER wanted to do....use an IPad!!! My 2 testosterone units are enjoying the fact that I am concentrating so hard that I am nauseous! I think technology causes migraines! I've had all the technology I can stand for one night. I love y'all, but not enough to keep messin' with this contraption!

Everybody be safe! See you when the power comes back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment